TYPO3 upgrade and comprehensive audit
Keeping your web app up-to-date with the latest version of TYPO3 is crucial for maintaining the security and stability of your system. With each new version, potential security vulnerabilities are eliminated, and new features are introduced to enhance your website's functionality and improve your visitors' user experience.
Upgrading your TYPO3 system can be a daunting task, especially if you have customized or extended it.
That's where we come in.
Our experienced team of developers has the know-how to make the upgrade process smooth and stress-free, ensuring that your customizations and extensions continue to function seamlessly.
Don't let outdated technology hold you back. Take advantage of our TYPO3 upgrade services today, and enjoy all the benefits of a modern, secure, and feature-rich web app.
For 15+ years, we have specialized in upgrading highly complex TYPO3 installations.
- a comprehensive, free audit of your system to identify any security issues or errors
- a risk-free and downtime-free process with minimal content freeze
- a full migration of data
- a full migration of installed extensions to a newer version and ensuring they are operational
- migration and adaptation of the graphic design
- optimization of page loading speed and performance
Features of the updated version of TYPO3
You will gain significant enhancements to performance through a new codebase, modern architecture, and optimized caching mechanisms. You will get an even more capable and reliable CMS with faster load times and better handling of large amounts of data.
You will benefit from no-compromise approach to security, protecting your business-critical data and sensitive user information.
You will get improved usability with new functionalities that provide a more efficient workflow for content editors. Additionally, you will introduce responsive websites for an optimal user experience for all visitors.
TYPO3 upgrade process
- system analysis
- upgrade strategy recommendation
- time and cost estimate
- test environment preparation
- upgrade of the test system
- extensive testing and fixes
- go-live approval
- content freeze (limited to a minimum)
- live data synchronisation
- production deployment
Leave your details, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.